Sister Elsa Joseph is a member of the Congregation of Missionary Sisters of Mary Help of Christians and is a doctor at Hope House, Manzini, Swaziland. Hope House provides hospice care for terminally ill patients and their vision is to provide a sanctuary of peace of mind for people in their need. Our funding is used for food and medicine for the patients.
In a recent message she said ‘thank you for your generous contribution by which we were able to save the lives of so many people. Counting on your assistance to continue this noble task of taking care of the sick, poor and needy and to prepare the seriously ill for end of life care and dignified death’. (Jan 2021)
- Annual report 2017 Dec to 2018 December Thirdworld – Sr Elsa
- Report from Sr Elsa – Dec 2019
- E Mail from Sr Elsa – Hope House
- Report from Sr Elsa for 2020
- Letter of Thanks from Sr Elsa – October 2021